Child-Led Weaning Awareness:
- Can a child self-wean under the age of one?
- Events commonly misinterpreted as a desire to wean
- Should a child be weaned under the age of one?
- Nursing strikes
- What are common concerns in regard to weaning?
- Does it spoil an older infant to breastfeed for comfort?
- Benefits, myths, tips, & stories
4). What People Say
- Formula companies, world health authorities and respected figures, parents, researchers, authors, and children all have something to say about breastfeeding beyond infancy
© Mama’s Milk, No Chaser, 2012-2022. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material (including original images) is prohibited without express and written permission from the site owner and author (Holly Milkowski). Sharing/distributing content is encouraged when using direct links to the original source (mamasmilknochaser.com), but is forbidden when reproduced in part or in whole. In other words, please share — but don’t copy!