1). Preparing For Breastfeeding Before Birth
- Be Able to Recognize “The Booby Traps”
- Choosing a Pediatrician
- Know the Ten Steps to Successful Breastfeeding
- Breastfeeding After an Epidural
- What’s Colostrum?
2). Getting Started With Breastfeeding After Birth
- Breast Crawl
- Delay the Baby’s First Bath
- Getting a Good Latch
- Newborn Procedures
- Positions for Breastfeeding
3). The First Six Weeks of Breastfeeding (& Special Situations)
- Is My Baby Gaining Enough Weight?
- Should My Baby Be Sleeping Through the Night?
- This SUCKS–not just literally. Will it be like this forever?!
- Cesarean Section
- Premature Birth & NICU
- Sleepiness After Birth
- Universal Vitamin Supplementation
© Mama’s Milk, No Chaser, 2012-2022. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material (including original images) is prohibited without express and written permission from the site owner and author (Holly Milkowski). Sharing/distributing content is encouraged when using direct links to the original source (mamasmilknochaser.com), but is forbidden when reproduced in part or in whole. In other words, please share — but don’t copy!