I’ve been honored with a Liebster Award nomination!
New Crunchy Mom of That New Crunchy Mom was thoughtful to nominate me. When you have a minute, check out her blog — it’s full of fun reads!
For those of you who don’t know what the Liebster Award is, I’ll give you the basics: It’s an online award originally given by more established bloggers to newer bloggers or those who don’t have a lot of followers (less than 200) and post worthy, quality material. If the blogger accepts the award, s/he then nominates a few more favorite bloggers waiting for their awesome stuff to be “found” and thus the chain continues. Here’s a pretty good breakdown of the different variations of rules, the benefits of accepting this award, etc.
1. Thank the Nominator.
2. Display the award.
3. Nominate 10 more bloggers with 10 new questions.
4. Answer the questions provided by the Nominator.
5. Notify the Nominees.
10 Questions Answered
1. What is the most important thing in your life?
Coffee and sleep. Two things, but equally important.
2. What is your biggest success?
How does one measure the size of a success? Measuring tape? Yardstick? Scale?
3. What’s your favorite food?
What goes with wine? Final answer.
4. What happened on the hardest day of your life?
Someone else’s easiest day of life.
5. What’s your favorite song?
I guarantee it’s on a 90s soundtrack somewhere…
6. What’s your #1 pet peeve?
I think my next pet will be named Peeve.
7. What is your favorite article of clothing?
Things worn in the autumn season.
8. What makes you feel pretty?
Puppy kisses. The colors purple, green and blue. Mystical things.
9. What’s your favorite book?
All 1,800+ books that reside on the shelves of my humble home, which now I’m considering redefining as a humble library.
10. How long have you been blogging?
Since November 2014. Math tells me that’s 9 months. Ready to deliver!
10 Questions for Nominees
1. How did you get into the topic of your blog?
2. How do you find a balance between sharing personal information and keeping certain areas of your life private?
3. What have you found to be most challenging about blogging so far?
4. How do you get inspiration for new posts and stories?
5. Tell me your secrets: How do you find time to blog regularly?
6. What’s your spirit animal?
7. What’s your favorite blog post you ever wrote? (Link it here).
8. What do you read in the waiting room?
9. What happened on the hardest day of your life?
10. What’s the last text message you sent?
Nominees (in alphabetical order)
6. Mombie Brain
9. Smug Mommy